Château Moulin St Georges, Ac Saint émilion 1996
Community Reviews (1)
Sep 2016: The last bottle of many, consumed over the last 15 years or so. It really has never disappointed. Even at 20 years of age, full of vitality and still quite deeply coloured. Nose is all cedar and dried flowers. Med-bodied with lovely ripe fruit and tannins as smooth as silk. Just excellent.
- Kim Crawford Small Parcels Corner 50 Vineyard Merlot/Cabernet 2013, Marlborough
- Château Des Charmes Old Vines Cabernet/Merlot 2012, Ontario
- Henry Of Pelham Speck Family Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon/Merlot 2012, Ontario
- 13th Street Cabernet/Merlot 2013, Ontario
- Forester Cabernet/Merlot 2013, Western Australia