Community Reviews (1)
Throws a significant sendiment and has a very cloudy appearance even after 1 week of standing upright. Certainly, the least clear wine I have ever opened. That said, this is a genuine Brunello, with pronounced sour cherry fruit, dried fruit, earth, high acidity and fine tannin. This won't appeal to fans of the more modern style but I really enjoed is authenticy. I only wish more producers follwed this model. drink now or hold 5 years +. Tasted Feb 2012.
- Castello Di Gabbiano Gran Selezione Bellezza Chianti Classico 2013, Tuscany
- Querciabella Chianti Classico 2013, Tuscany
- Vicchiomaggio Agostino Petri Riserva Chianti Classico 2012, Tuscany
- Rocca Di Castagnoli Stielle Chianti Classico Gran Selezione 2011, Tuscany
- Lazzeretti Brunello Di Montalcino 2008, Tuscany