Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (3)
Outstanding Shiraz. Pepper, leather, black licorice, smoke and dark cherry scents. Nice tannins. Good length on the finnish. Well priced at just under $25. Tasted May 2012.
- Jim Barry The Lodge Hill Shiraz 2013, South Australia
- Stellenrust Peppergrinder's Shiraz 2012, Stellenbosch
- Dandelion Vineyards Menagerie Of The Barossa Grenache/Shiraz/Mataró 2014, South Australia
- Penfolds Bin 2 Shiraz Mataro 2014, South Australia
- Rockcliffe Third Reef Shiraz 2013, Western Australia