Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (1)
Big, bold and complex. With so much going on in the glass there really is something for everyone.
Black currants, cherry, herbs, and cassis notes on the nose and palate. Vanilla and roasted coffee beans add additional complexity to the taste. Well balanced and integrated tannins offer a velvety smooth finish.
Visit my website www.essexwinereview.com
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Casas Del Bosque Gran Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon 2014, Maipo Valley
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Montgras Ninquén Mountain Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Louis M. Martini Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California
- Beringer Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California