Community Reviews (1)
Beautifully structured and elegant, rather than overpowering, the 2007 Barossa Thoroughbred Cabernet Sauvignon has blackcurrant and plum characters, fine tannins and a soft finish. The wine drinks extremely well now, but will reward patience if cellared over several years.
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Casas Del Bosque Gran Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon 2014, Maipo Valley
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Montgras Ninquén Mountain Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Louis M. Martini Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California
- Mojo Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia