Community Reviews (1)
WOW …. a big rush of cherries and blackberries hit the palate. Excellent mouthfeel, this is a fruit forward wine.
Nice balance of sweet taste and tannins.
I didn’t pick up a lot of oak. Wonder how long this wine was in the barrel?
Mild tannins gave this wine a nice soft finish.
Visit my website www.essexwinereview.com
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Casas Del Bosque Gran Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon 2014, Maipo Valley
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Montgras Ninquén Mountain Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Mojo Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Tectonia Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Maipo Valley