Critic Reviews (5)
Community Reviews (1)
Medium straw in colour with fine mousse & medium intensity on the nose.
Positives: My wife says it's yummy with delicious & a touch of tasty. I happen to agree. We also agree it's one of the best champagnes we've tasted. The nose has aromas of fresh baked bread, apple, ginger, jasmine, biscotti & wet stone. The taste shows macadamia nuts, lemon, apple crumble, strawberry/kiwi, tangerine and with a slight lemon peel & ginger on the finish. Medium body with good acidity & long finish.
Drink now on its own or with strawberries.
Tasted: 11 Jan 12
Score: 9.5+/10, Value: 9/10, Total: 19/20
Out of 5 stars, I rated this wine: 5
Visit my website www.twilightwines.com
- Pol Roger Vintage Extra Cuvee De Reserve Brut Champagne 2006, Champagne
- Pierre Gimonnet Cuvée Fleuron 1er Cru Blanc De Blancs Brut Champagne 2009, Champagne
- Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin Brut Vintage Champagne 2008, Champagne
- Le Mesnil Brut Grand Cru Blanc De Blancs, France
- Dumangin Le Vintage Champagne 2004, Champagne