Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (6)
I have to rate this higher than the Grant Burge Miamba Shiraz 2007 which I had about the same time. Not as chewy as the Miamba and has a nice spiciness to it. This is another impress wine for those compliments we all want. Great value at under $20 and would defiantly cellar this for the future.
Dense, nearly opaque purple/ruby colour. High viscosity. Med. intensity nose of prunes, tobacco, vanilla, wood spice, and black currant jam.
Dry, full body, med. plus tannin. Tobacco, prunes, vanilla, cedar, and black currant jam. High alcohol, but balanced. Long length, silky mouth-feel. Very good quality.
Visit my website www.suesterling.com
- George Wyndham Founder's Reserve Shiraz 2010, South Australia
- Dandelion Vineyards Menagerie Of The Barossa Grenache/Shiraz/Mataró 2014, South Australia
- Magpie Estate The Sack Shiraz 2006, Australia
- Tscharke Marananga Gnadenfrei Shiraz 2011, South Australia
- Tyrrell's Rufus Stone Shiraz 2006, Australia