Grant Burge The Holy Trinity Grenache/Shriaz/Mourvèdre 2004 - Expert wine ratings and wine reviews by WineAlign
This rich, full-bodied red is maturing now and shows a very lifted, spiced-pepper and leather nose that's packed with...
A GSM blend, hence the Holy Trinity. The nose is spicy, herbal, with blackberry jam and cassis syrup, while the...
Grant Burge The Holy Trinity Grenache/Shriaz/Mourvèdre 2004, Barossa Valley, South Australia
South Australia, Australia
This Rhone-style blend of grenache, shiraz and mourvedre from Barossa Valley in South Australia presents a delicious mouthful of concentrated ripe spiced berry. Handpicked from 50-to 110-year-old dry farmed vines, it's velvety smooth yet still intense, interesting and lingering. Hints of smoke, tar, fragrant herbs and spices add layers of intrigue on the palate. Margaret Swaine, WineAlign
Critic Reviews (2)
- Grant Burge The Holy Trinity Grenache/Shiraz/Mourvèdre 2011, South Australia
- Tessellae Carignan Old Vines Côtes Du Roussillon 2013, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Yalumba The Strapper Gsm 2012, South Australia
- Claymore You'll Never Walk Alone Grenache Shiraz Mataro 2013, South Australia
- Rolf Binder Heinrich Shiraz/Mataro/Grenache 2010, South Australia