Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (2)
The emperor has no clothes.
insanely overpriced and overhyped.
Great marketing, but disappointing wine that does not live up to the hype.
no wonder they do not let people into the winery or do regular tastings.
a very good ontario pinot? yes.
but for 70 bucks you can find something MUCH more complex, and tasty in Burgundy or even California or Australia. Maybe even 2 bottles!
I guarantee this would not compete well in a blind tasting with comparably priced wines.
$70 should buy you more than an average rating of 91 that's for sure (89 for me).
Visit my website torontowineguy.blogspot.com/
Similar Pinot Noir
- Domaine Pavelot Aux Gravains Savigny Les Beaune 1er Cru 2013, Burgundy
- Dutton Estate Karmen Isabella Dutton Ranch Pinot Noir 2011, California
- Domaine Michel Juillot Mercurey Les Champs Martin 1er Cru 2012, Burgundy
- Greywacke Pinot Noir 2011, Marlborough
- Domaine D'ardhuy Aloxe Corton Les Chaillots 1er Cru 2012, Burgundy