Critic Reviews (5)
Community Reviews (2)
Medium-high aromatics of currant, cherry, clove, and sweet oak that are laced with raspberry on the medium-full bodied palate. Some savoury notes throughout as well. Fresh acids. Tannins are firm and structured. Excellent finish length. Still young, and should be better in 3+ years. Tasted Oct/2016.
Visit my website vintagewinepicks.blogspot.com
Still quite tight, cracked pepper, ripe fruit and green. Decent modern Tuscan (bordeaux blend), but nothing special. Consider the price and pedigree of this wine, this is a very big disappointment. At this price there are too many points Readily available options That offer similar or blends styles to opt for this sub-par product (2011 Vigorello gold from Marrema similar blend).
- Il Molino Di Grace Gran Selezione Il Margone 2011, Tuscany
- Castello Di Gabbiano Gran Selezione Bellezza Chianti Classico 2013, Tuscany
- Castello Di Ama San Lorenzo 2011, Tuscany
- La Gerla Brunello Di Montalcino 2010, Tuscany
- Rocca Delle Macìe Riserva Di Fizzano Single Vineyard Gran Selezione Chianti Classico 2012, Tuscany