Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (2)
Dark berry fruit and spice on the nose. Very fruity with soft tannins and a lingering fruity aftertaste. Medium-bodied with the alcohol standing out a bit. Simplistic but very easy drinking. Drink now.
This Carmenere is medium bodied with fruity notes of black cherry, prune, green pepper and smoke. It has a subtle tannins (decant for 15 to 30 min) and a medium finish. My impression: NOTHING SPECIAL. Tasted Apr/10.
If you would like to see wines I recommend and that are still available at the LCBO, please visit this link (listed in my profile):
Visit my website www.grapeselections.com
- Santa Rita Medalla Real Carmenere Gran Reserva 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Concha Y Toro Winemaker's Lot 148 Carmenère 2007, Chile
- Emiliana Novas Carménère / Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Viña Tarapacá Gran Reserva Carmenère 2013, Maipo Valley
- Miguel Torres Cordillera De Los Andes Special Reserva Carmenère 2009, Curicó Valley