Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (2)
Sometimes I wish I owned a resturant so I could have a kick ass house wine that people liked. From the Mclaren Vale region in Australia, that never seems to disappoint comes this wine that is getting hard to find. It's way to easy to polish off this wine and it would never last the 5 years in storage. Get it before its gone.
- George Wyndham Founder's Reserve Shiraz 2010, South Australia
- Dandelion Vineyards Menagerie Of The Barossa Grenache/Shiraz/Mataró 2014, South Australia
- Magpie Estate The Sack Shiraz 2006, Australia
- Tscharke Marananga Gnadenfrei Shiraz 2011, South Australia
- Tyrrell's Rufus Stone Shiraz 2006, Australia