Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (1)
Overpowering aroma of cooked asparagus and Extracted with hints of oak and old compost. On the palate, much la même with far too much alcohol, sweetness and an oaky / creamy finish. Perhaps I just do not Understand This style, as I couldn't imagine enjoying this just about under Any circumstance.
- Barossa Valley Estate Grenache/Shiraz/Mourvèdre 2012, South Australia
- Château D'anglès La Clape Classique Syrah/Grenache/Mourvèdre 2012, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Gerard Bertrand Grand Terroir Les Aspres Syrah/Mourvèdre/Grenache 2013, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Claymore You'll Never Walk Alone Grenache Shiraz Mataro 2013, South Australia
- Torbreck Old Vines Grenache/Shiraz/Mourvèdre 2013, South Australia