Trimbach Riesling 2007 - Expert wine ratings and wine reviews by WineAlign
We have seen fewer Trimbach wines on LCBO shelves in recent years, which is too bad because it is such a reliable...
A lean and tart example, even from Trimbach, who's known for lean and austere wines in their youth. This is...
Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (2)
Very / Excellent.
I wasn't disappointed with this wine even as it approached the $20 price point. Serve this one to your wine snob friends, they will be impressed!
Nose: mineral / petrol with a hint of citus.
Taste: dry white, with a nice zing of acidity. Citrus, (lemon and orange) upfront, nice mineral balance. taste petrol need the end.
Tasted: Feb 2010
Visit my website www.essexwinereview.com
- Bischöfliche Weingüter Trier Scharzhofberger Riesling Kabinett 2012, Mosel
- Reinhold Haart To Heart Piesport Riesling 2013, Mosel
- Markus Molitor Haus Klosterberg Riesling 2013, Mosel
- Studert Prüm Graacher Himmelreich Spätlese Riesling 2009, Mosel
- Jim Barry The Lodge Hill Dry Riesling 2012, South Australia