Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (2)
Very / Excellent.
I wasn't disappointed with this wine even as it approached the $20 price point. Serve this one to your wine snob friends, they will be impressed!
Nose: mineral / petrol with a hint of citus.
Taste: dry white, with a nice zing of acidity. Citrus, (lemon and orange) upfront, nice mineral balance. taste petrol need the end.
Tasted: Feb 2010
Visit my website www.essexwinereview.com
- Bischöfliche Weingüter Trier Scharzhofberger Riesling Kabinett 2012, Mosel
- Reinhold Haart To Heart Piesport Riesling 2013, Mosel
- Vineland Estates Elevation St. Urban Vineyard Riesling 2014, Ontario
- Culmina Decora Riesling 2015, British Columbia
- Jim Barry The Lodge Hill Dry Riesling 2012, South Australia