Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (1)
A slightly slim and simple red here from Chateau D'Angles. Herbs and black olives support relatively modest dark fruit. While this is a bit underwhelming, it is nonetheless characteristic of southern French reds and provides some enjoyment. Softly structured and drinking now. Tasted Dec 2016.
- Barossa Valley Estate Grenache/Shiraz/Mourvèdre 2012, South Australia
- Yalumba The Strapper Gsm 2014, South Australia
- Château D'anglès La Clape Classique Syrah/Grenache/Mourvèdre 2012, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Gérard Bertrand Grand Terroir Les Aspres Syrah/Mourvèdre/Grenache 2013, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Torbreck Old Vines Grenache/Shiraz/Mourvèdre 2013, South Australia