Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (2)
A fine modern Sangiovese-led blend. While there is some noted oak in the flavour profile, it never dominates the fruit. Indeed the red cherry fruit and fine acidity of the sangiovese leave no doubt about the origins of this red. Drinking very nicely now, but should hold for a few years longer. Lovely stuff. Tasted Dec 2016.
- Rocca Delle Macìe Riserva Di Fizzano Single Vineyard Gran Selezione Chianti Classico 2012, Tuscany
- Vicchiomaggio Agostino Petri Riserva Chianti Classico 2012, Tuscany
- Avignonesi Vino Nobile Di Montepulciano 2012, Tuscany
- Lornano Chianti Classico 2013, Tuscany
- Terre Di Talamo Tempo Morellino De Scansano 2012, Tuscany