Le Arche Valpolicella Ripasso 2007 - Expert wine ratings and wine reviews by WineAlign
Clean, fresh, cherry and almond-scented Valpolicella with vibrant, juicy acidity, modest tannins and average length....
There is an odd leesy-musty note here and a perfumed soapiness. It's mid-weight, lean and a bit tart, although the...
Critic Reviews (2)
- Monte Del Frá Lena Di Mezzo Valpolicella Ripasso Classico Superiore 2013, Veneto
- Villa Girardi Bure Alto Ripasso 2013, Veneto
- Monte Zovo Sa' Solin Ripasso Valpolicella 2013, Veneto
- Feudi San Pio Ripasso Valpolicella Classico Superiore 2013, Veneto
- Palazzo Maffei Ripasso Valpolicella Superiore 2012, Veneto