Community Reviews (3)
When it was $3 off, wine store rep suggested we try it as an alternative to Wolf Blass Yellow Label.
Very good, smooth/mellow like a good merlot not too sweet or oaky, lots of berry/fruit.
This simple wine will please those that like a sweeter style red, but with added substance
Description: Medium+ ruby in colour with a medium+ intense nose. This wine features maple, blackberry, ripe raspberry, kirsch, plum, cinnamon and cloves. Medium+ body with light tannin, fair acidity and an average length.
Negatives: A little pricey at the regular price
Interesting Note: I like the new label.
Drink now on its own or pair it with maple flavoured potato chips.
Tasted: 13 June 2016
Score: 8.5/10, Value: 8+/10 (Sale Price: 8.5+/10) Total: 16.5+/20
Out of 5 stars, I rated this wine: 3.5
Visit my website www.twilightwines.com
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Santa Carolina Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva 2014, Colchagua Valley
- Mojo Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Louis M. Martini Sonoma County Cabernet Sauvignon 2014, California
- Caliterra Tributo Cabernet Sauvignon 2008, Chile
- William Fèvre Chile Espino Gran Cuvée Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, Maipo Valley