Community Reviews (1)
This is a great value Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc. It is very pale in color, a clean fresh wine. Aromas of tropical fruit and citrus. The palate is well balanced with gooseberry, tropical fruit, citrus and some herbal notes. Very refeshing. Dry with a touch of sweetness, juicy and mouth filling with a burst of fruit. Very good length. It matched perfectly with grilled Scallops and is also great on it's own.
Similar Sauvignon Blanc
- Chateau Des Charmes Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Ontario
- Domaine Chatelain Les Vignes De Saint Laurent L'abbaye Pouilly Fumé 2015, Loire
- Montes Outer Limits Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Aconcagua Valley
- Brancott Estate Letter Series B Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Marlborough
- Saint Clair Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Marlborough