Critic Reviews (5)
Community Reviews (2)
A very big, very powerful Chainti with depth of flavour that can only be measured in fathoms. Plums, black currants and cedar mix with leather and cigar notes. This is an iron fist in a velvet glove. A wine for special occasions.
Medium-high aromatics featuring dark red berries, forest floor, plum and a hint of barnyard. It's medium-full bodied with very nice aroma replays, while the finish length is very long. Structured tannins and very good acids will allow this wine to age gracefully until the middle of next decade. Tasted Oct/2015.
Visit my website vintagewinepicks.blogspot.com
- Il Molino Di Grace Gran Selezione Il Margone 2011, Tuscany
- Castello Di Gabbiano Gran Selezione Bellezza Chianti Classico 2013, Tuscany
- Castello Di Ama San Lorenzo 2011, Tuscany
- Rocca Delle Macìe Riserva Di Fizzano Single Vineyard Gran Selezione Chianti Classico 2012, Tuscany
- Querciabella Chianti Classico 2013, Tuscany