Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (1)
Good wine. The aromas and flavors are complex, with spice / herbs, concentrated fruit, aim is tight and not All That right now approachable. Perhaps needs a FEW more years to open up. Oak is not overly dominant purpose for the majorité Who will consume less than this Within a year I would not recommend it.
- Castello Di Gabbiano Gran Selezione Bellezza Chianti Classico 2013, Tuscany
- Castello Di Ama San Lorenzo 2011, Tuscany
- Rocca Delle Macìe Riserva Di Fizzano Single Vineyard Gran Selezione Chianti Classico 2012, Tuscany
- Querciabella Chianti Classico 2013, Tuscany
- Il Grigio Da San Felice Gran Selezione Chianti Classico 2011, Tuscany