Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (1)
Despite being a California Cab, this wine showed a nice sharpness and level of acidity. Upon opening, there was a significant amount of alcohol (acetone?) on the nose, but that dissipated quickly as the wine had time to breathe. What was left was a wine that showed some black fruit and coffee flavours in a nice balance with a strong backbone of tannin that kept everything together.
Tasted blind at a Beefsteak and Burgundy Club event, May 2016.
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Catena Alta Cabernet Sauvignon 2005, Mendoza
- Majella Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia
- Rodney Strong Knights Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California
- Barossa Valley Estate Ebenezer Cabernet Sauvignon 2010, South Australia
- John's Blend Individual Selection No. 35 Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia