Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (1)
The nose on this wine showed some cooler notes, with flavours of licorice and smoke in the background. There was also a bit of a paper-like note that dissipated over time. Overall, a bit unremarkable.
Tasted blind at a Beefsteak & Burgundy Club event, May 2016.
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Catena Alta Cabernet Sauvignon 2005, Mendoza
- Majella Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia
- Rodney Strong Knights Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California
- Barossa Valley Estate Ebenezer Cabernet Sauvignon 2010, South Australia
- John's Blend Individual Selection No. 35 Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia