Community Reviews (1)
This wine was quite unique. Lots of sulphur upon opening, and it was all the better for a half hour in a decanter. Strong black liquorice and anis on the nose. Liquorice, anis, vanilla, mace, and floral on the palate. Light tannins and a very smooth soft bodied wine for all that flavour.
- Barossa Valley Estate Grenache/Shiraz/Mourvèdre 2012, South Australia
- Schild Estate Gms Grenache/Mourvèdre/Shiraz 2013, South Australia
- Sister's Run Cow's Corner Grenache/Shiraz/Mataro 2014, South Australia
- Château D'anglès La Clape Classique Syrah/Grenache/Mourvèdre 2012, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Yalumba The Strapper Gsm 2013, South Australia