Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (2)
David Lawrason review exactly how I would describe this wine. Difference is that it's not that generous or intense. If you like sour/bitter wines, this is the one for you. The rating is above mediocre table wine. Curious how this ages in a decade.
Tasted the years 2010 and the 2011.
Both mediocre. Needs to age.
- Masi Costasera Amarone Classico 2011, Veneto
- Musella Amarone Della Valpolicella 2010, Veneto
- Bolla Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2011, Veneto
- Michele Castellani Colle Cristi Collezione Ca' Del Pipa Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2010, Veneto
- Soprasasso Amarone Della Valpolicella 2012, Veneto