Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (4)
A great wine for the money. I shared the bottles with my friends last night and we all agreed that it had just the right balance.
This is an awesome Shiraz for the money. It's rich and lush with an excellent finish. This wine is better than any Shiraz I've had < $40. Buy it now, it sold out quickly at my local LCBO.
Friend recommended this, so I searched high and low for it. Finally found 2 bottles at a lcbo, and it was definitely worth the money. i can see why it sold out so fast. VERY rich in flavor, a little tangy while sitting on the palate, with an excellent finish. definitely worth a try, and will get it again if i had the chance.
This is an incredible wine. Halliday and Lawrason's ratings are accurate.
Medium-body with great fruit, not overly tanniny with enough to give a mild dryness to offset the fruit.
Really enjoyed this bottle, glad I bought a bunch to store and enjoy over the next 6-12 months.
- Two Hands Angels' Share Shiraz 2014, South Australia
- Jim Barry The Lodge Hill Shiraz 2013, South Australia
- Dandelion Vineyards Menagerie Of The Barossa Grenache/Shiraz/Mataró 2014, South Australia
- Penfolds Bin 2 Shiraz Mataro 2014, South Australia
- Rockcliffe Third Reef Shiraz 2013, Western Australia