Community Reviews (1)
Great wine. Lovely color starting to turn gold. Nose of slight petrol to start but followed up by mandarin oranges with minerality and brown spices. Beautiful complexity on the palate with the same fruit and spiciness with nice acidity to balance the sweetness. Excellent length on this gorgeous wine.
- Dr. Heidemanns Bergweiler Graacher Himmelreich Riesling Spätlese 2013, Mosel
- Künstler Hochheimer Stielweg Old Vines Riesling Trocken 2013, Rheingau
- Maximin Grünhäuser Abtsberg Riesling Spätlese 2014, Mosel
- Charles Baker Picone Vineyard Riesling 2015, Ontario
- Tawse Limestone Ridge North Riesling 2014, Ontario