Community Reviews (2)
Elegant and balanced with well judged oak usage. Aromas of sweet raspberry, blackberry, cherry, a bit of prune, along with toasted coconut, anise, tobacco, dark chocolate, green olive, and leather. A bit less complex on the palate, with lots of pure red fruit supported by some dark chocolate and spices. A bit over medium bodied, with medium high acidity and well integrated, moderate tannins. Smooth mouthfeel, good length.
- Speri Valpolicella Classico Superiore Ripasso 2013, Veneto
- Tenuta Sant'antonio Monti Garbi Valpolicella Superiore Ripasso 2014, Veneto
- Provolo Campotorbian Ripasso Valpolicella Superiore 2011, Veneto
- Storia Antica Ripasso Valpolicella 2013, Veneto
- Giuseppe Campagnola Ripasso Della Valpolicella Classico Superiore 2014, Veneto