Community Reviews (1)
Les Terrasses du Larzac grapes are hand picked. It is made from 55% Grenache, 40% Carignan and the rest Syrah with yields between 35 and 40 Hectolitres per hectare. It undergoes a short aging period on oak. This is a fruity, dark red wine with aromas of cherry and coffee with a touch of spice. Ready to drink now, this little treasure will go well with both white and red meats.
- Il Molino Di Grace Riserva Chianti Classico 2009, Tuscany
- La Ferme Du Mont Côtes Jugunda Gigondas 2013, Rhone
- Château Des Charmes St. David's Bench Vineyard Gamay Noir Droit 2015, Ontario
- Salomon Estate Fleurieu Peninsula Syrah Viognier 2011, South Australia
- Pirramimma Cabernet Sauvignon 2006, Australia