Critic Reviews (4)
Community Reviews (2)
Some confusion here.There were two Tessellae wines recently a GMS and a Carignan. You have mixed the reviews and even the photo of the bottle, clerly a GSM but headlined as a Carignan....???
Good for Parker for finding so much pleasure in this wine. If you Pop and pour this wine, you will be surely disappointed, so make sure you give it a long decant - 3 hours or longer. After that, the funky cheap wine smell dissipates and flowery rose petal, cherry and mineral notes show. The palate is medium weight and dry, but with some sweet dried plum notes on the finish.
Visit my website www.winelightmedia.com
- Barossa Valley Estate Grenache/Shiraz/Mourvèdre 2012, South Australia
- Schild Estate Gms Grenache/Mourvèdre/Shiraz 2013, South Australia
- Sister's Run Cow's Corner Grenache/Shiraz/Mataro 2014, South Australia
- Château D'anglès La Clape Classique Syrah/Grenache/Mourvèdre 2012, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Yalumba The Strapper Gsm 2013, South Australia