Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (3)
Great value in this Aussie Shiraz. Showing some elegance with a minty menthol herbal nose, there's dark berry and cherry fruit, red licorice, with a smokey and savoury smokey profile. Medium/full in body, good acidity and refined tannins. Excellent length with a touch of heat. Throw in a good vintage and the result is a definite winner, particularly at the price point. Oct. 2015.
- Two Hands Angels' Share Shiraz 2014, South Australia
- Jim Barry The Lodge Hill Shiraz 2013, South Australia
- Dandelion Vineyards Menagerie Of The Barossa Grenache/Shiraz/Mataró 2014, South Australia
- Penfolds Bin 2 Shiraz Mataro 2014, South Australia
- Rockcliffe Third Reef Shiraz 2013, Western Australia