Critic Reviews (4)
Community Reviews (1)
I too tasted this wonderful Riesling at the Canadian Wine Scholar Course that David taught. It was amazing, so I made a trip to Thirty Bench to pick up a few bottles. Tried it again recently and came to the same conclusion: Emma Garner is crafting great Ontario Rieslings, but the Triangle Vineyard 2013 may be her best. Aromatic citrus nose with petrol, florals, and more complexity in spades. A lovely mouthfeel, outstanding length and terrific balance of acidity, fruit and RS. Not sure if there's any left at the Winery, but I'd recommend picking some up if available. June 2016.
- Dr. Heidemanns Bergweiler Graacher Himmelreich Riesling Spätlese 2013, Mosel
- Künstler Hochheimer Stielweg Old Vines Riesling Trocken 2013, Rheingau
- Maximin Grünhäuser Herrenberg Riesling Kabinett 2012, Mosel
- Bischöfliche Weingüter Trier Scharzhofberger Spätlese Riesling 2012, Mosel
- Tawse Sketches Of Niagara Riesling 2014, Ontario