Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (1)
I did cellar this wine, let lie on it side but perhaps my fault as the cork was a little dry and left a lot of particles in the wine once pulled.
Deep red / ruby colours. Dense consentration. Still shows youthful age.
Nose was a bit shy but I was able to coax out some cherry, vanila and oak.
Taste has a nice balanced. Great acidity, some sweetness and just enough tannins. Left a mouthwatering long finish.
Cherry, vanilla, oak, and some mineral noted in the taste. Very good wine.
Visit my website www.essexwinereview.com
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Majella Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia
- Rodney Strong Knights Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California
- Pirramimma Cabernet Sauvignon 2006, Australia
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- St Francis Sonoma Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California