Community Reviews (1)
Opens with a lifted nose of great fruit purity, nectarines and golden apples, tinged with notable slate-like minerality along with honey and some botrytis aromas. The fruit shines through on the elegant palate while the minerals disappear, showing fine acidity. The kicker comes right on the finish, as a wave of great citrus-y intensity completely fills the back of the mouth, characterizing the extremely long, electric finish. A wine of elegance, finesse, and length, primarily lacking in non-fruit complexity.
- Domaine Bott Geyl Schoenenbourg Grand Cru Riesling 2012, Alsace
- Dr. Heidemanns Bergweiler Graacher Himmelreich Riesling Spätlese 2013, Mosel
- Künstler Hochheimer Stielweg Old Vines Riesling Trocken 2013, Rheingau
- Maximin Grünhäuser Herrenberg Riesling Kabinett 2012, Mosel
- Bischöfliche Weingüter Trier Scharzhofberger Spätlese Riesling 2012, Mosel