Community Reviews (1)
Opens with a lifted nose of great fruit purity, nectarines and golden apples, tinged with notable slate-like minerality along with honey and some botrytis aromas. The fruit shines through on the elegant palate while the minerals disappear, showing fine acidity. The kicker comes right on the finish, as a wave of great citrus-y intensity completely fills the back of the mouth, characterizing the extremely long, electric finish. A wine of elegance, finesse, and length, primarily lacking in non-fruit complexity.
- Dr. Heidemanns Bergweiler Graacher Himmelreich Riesling Spätlese 2013, Mosel
- Künstler Hochheimer Stielweg Old Vines Riesling Trocken 2013, Rheingau
- Maximin Grünhäuser Abtsberg Riesling Spätlese 2014, Mosel
- Charles Baker Picone Vineyard Riesling 2015, Ontario
- Tawse Limestone Ridge North Riesling 2014, Ontario