Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (1)
A perfect example of an overly sweet, overly extracted Californian wine. For lack of a better comparison, this kind of tasted like strawberry fruit roll ups. This wine had loads of residual sugars and was extremely soft in the mouth. Not worth the price.
Tasted blind at a Beefsteak & Burgundy Club event, May 2016.
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Catena Alta Cabernet Sauvignon 2005, Mendoza
- Majella Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia
- Rodney Strong Knights Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California
- Barossa Valley Estate Ebenezer Cabernet Sauvignon 2010, South Australia
- John's Blend Individual Selection No. 35 Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia