Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (1)
Complex, well balanced & delicious
Description: Deep dark ruby in colour with a medium+ intense nose. This wine features cedar, plum, cherry, mulberry, spearmint, Allspice, turmeric, cocoa, cola and leather. Full body with green tannins, good acidity and a long length.
Negatives: Some heat coming from the 14.1% alcohol
Interesting Point: Decant for an hour before serving.
Drink now or in the next 7 years on its own or pair it with Brazilian style flank steak with chimichurri sauce.
Tasted: 11 Nov 2015 (Lest We Forget)
Score: 8.5+/10, Value: 8.5/10 Total: 17+/20
Out of 5 stars, I rated this wine: 3.5+
Visit my website www.twilightwines.com
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Intriga Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Maipo Valley
- Pirramimma Cabernet Sauvignon 2006, Australia
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Montgras Ninquén Mountain Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Santa Carolina Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva 2014, Colchagua Valley