Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (1)
This wine was excellent with a full, earthy flavour profile with a balsamic note. The aroma was full of dark stone fruits, particularly plums. The finish on this wine was nice and long, and I went back for more at the end of the tasting.
Tasted blind in March 2015 at a Beefsteak & Burgundy Club event.
- Il Molino Di Grace Il Margone Chianti Classico Gran Selezione 2011, Tuscany
- Il Molino Di Grace Riserva Chianti Classico 2009, Tuscany
- Vicchiomaggio Agostino Petri Riserva Chianti Classico 2010, Tuscany
- Ca' Di Pesa Chianti Classico 2013, Tuscany
- Le Fonti Di Panzano Chianti Classico Riserva 2011, Tuscany