Critic Reviews (5)
Community Reviews (2)
Ruby purple colour. Another fine example of the great 2012 vintage for Aussie reds. This Shiraz is finessed and elegant with an herbal, minty, peppery, graphite almost salty teriyaki profile juxtaposed with the red/dark fruit. Very balanced with acidity and refined tannin providing structure, and judicious oak (vanilla, mocha) integrated. Excellent length. Sept 2015.
- Two Hands Angels' Share Shiraz 2014, South Australia
- Jim Barry The Lodge Hill Shiraz 2013, South Australia
- The Lane Vineyard Block 14 Basket Press Shiraz 2013, South Australia
- Dandelion Vineyards Menagerie Of The Barossa Grenache/Shiraz/Mataró 2014, South Australia
- Penfolds Bin 2 Shiraz Mataro 2014, South Australia