Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (1)
Classic Aussie Shiraz with a twist.
Dense nose of dark fruits, mint, leather, allspice.
On the palate it starts off all fruit, but more stewed than jammy, and with a strong savoury backbone that makes this more fruit-friendly than many. Black pepper is slightly subdued. Tannins medium-plus.
Tasted April 2014.
Visit my website www.vinceteragroup.com/
- George Wyndham Founder's Reserve Shiraz 2010, South Australia
- Dandelion Vineyards Menagerie Of The Barossa Grenache/Shiraz/Mataró 2014, South Australia
- Magpie Estate The Sack Shiraz 2006, Australia
- Tscharke Marananga Gnadenfrei Shiraz 2011, South Australia
- Tyrrell's Rufus Stone Shiraz 2006, Australia