Community Reviews (4)
Big on the nose, the aroma is a mix of ripe and dried fruits. The taste is rich on the tongue, almost chewy. The bottle did not disappoint.
Very powerful Amarone...almost too powerful for its own good. Took a good 3 hours of decanting before we could truly enjoy this wine...but even then this was not the best Amarone I have tried. Or this might have been too early to open this bottle.... Tasted December 2015.
- Masi Costasera Amarone Classico 2011, Veneto
- Musella Amarone Della Valpolicella 2010, Veneto
- Bolla Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2011, Veneto
- Michele Castellani Colle Cristi Collezione Ca' Del Pipa Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2010, Veneto
- Soprasasso Amarone Della Valpolicella 2012, Veneto