Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (6)
Very nice -- two of us concurring. Pleasant, fruity nose and relatively smooth for a young cabernet. Some alcohol on the finish, but nothing extreme. We drank this on its own and will be purchasing this regularly in the future.
Good pick by Steve. I'm going to try aging a few bottles, which I think will make this a real treat.
A simple Cab from the Mendoza, but a bit odd. On one hand, it has ripe fruit, yet it still has a notable herbaceous note (high yields no doubt) - reminds me a bit on cool climate Cab Franc. Anyway, balance is ok and its decent with food. Nothing special though. Drink now. Tasted May 2015.
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Santa Carolina Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva 2014, Colchagua Valley
- Yalumba Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2015, South Australia
- K W V Cathedral Cellar Cabernet Sauvignon 2007, South Africa
- Caliterra Tributo Cabernet Sauvignon 2008, Chile
- Torres Santa Digna Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Central Valley