Community Reviews (1)
SHowing its age with a dried blood/brick colour. Viscous with a high intensity on the nose. Complex bouquet with earth, cigar box, smoke, medicinalness and alot of oak. Palate is extra dry with a -high body. Finish is unfortunately too alcohol driven. May be losing its fruit and best to drink ASAP. Pair with hard cheeses or heavy meats only. Unfortunate finish for a wine at this price point and with such a complex nose.
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Catena Alta Cabernet Sauvignon 2005, Mendoza
- Ferrari Carano Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2010, California
- Majella Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia
- Rodney Strong Knights Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California
- Barossa Valley Estate Ebenezer Cabernet Sauvignon 2010, South Australia