Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (4)
This is a big Ripasso with masculine tannins. It's very well made and provides plenty of fruit/wood/herb and tobacco notes. It's firm, so let it breath for an hour. Great buy!
Visit my website www.winelightmedia.com
Medium bodied with a reasonable finish. The wine had a slight pepper note, but lacked the strong undertones I would expect from a Ripasso. Maybe it wasn't open for long enough?
Tasted blind at a Beefsteak and Burgundy club event, Feb. 2015
- Speri Valpolicella Classico Superiore Ripasso 2013, Veneto
- Tenuta Sant'antonio Monti Garbi Valpolicella Superiore Ripasso 2014, Veneto
- Provolo Campotorbian Ripasso Valpolicella Superiore 2011, Veneto
- Storia Antica Ripasso Valpolicella 2013, Veneto
- Giuseppe Campagnola Ripasso Della Valpolicella Classico Superiore 2014, Veneto