Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (1)
An dark inky purple shiraz. Notes of dark berry and plum fruit with licorice, olive, hoisin and other savoury elements. The mouthfeel is medium to full with alcohol heat notable (15%). Soft and round, there's a sweet ripe fruit flavour counterbalanced with teriyaki and spice. Very good length. Sept. 2014.
- George Wyndham Founder's Reserve Shiraz 2010, South Australia
- Dandelion Vineyards Menagerie Of The Barossa Grenache/Shiraz/Mataró 2014, South Australia
- Magpie Estate The Sack Shiraz 2006, Australia
- Claymore Walk On The Wild Side Shiraz 2013, South Australia
- Tscharke Marananga Gnadenfrei Shiraz 2011, South Australia