Community Reviews (3)
The 2010 Small Gully The Formula Robert's Shiraz has intense aromas of black currants, wood and dark chocolate on the nose and blackberry and black currant on the palate. It is a full bodied, extra-dry/dry, integrated wine; with crisp acidity, refined tannins and a long finish. This is both food friendly and a sipping wine; drink now to and for the next 5+ years (screw cap enclosure). My impression: NICE, 89-90 pts – recommended for its quality and value. Tasted in Feb/15 at 'Shiraz Week at iYellow Wine Cave' http://grapeselections.com/grapeselections/wine-reviews/.
See my wine recommendations readily available at the LCBO here:
or here @
Visit my website www.grapeselections.com
Still a great wine, but something is missing that past vintages had. For me 2006 was outstanding. And each year it goes down a notch.
- George Wyndham Founder's Reserve Shiraz 2010, South Australia
- Dandelion Vineyards Menagerie Of The Barossa Grenache/Shiraz/Mataró 2014, South Australia
- Magpie Estate The Sack Shiraz 2006, Australia
- Tscharke Marananga Gnadenfrei Shiraz 2011, South Australia
- Tyrrell's Rufus Stone Shiraz 2006, Australia