Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (4)
Opaque inky purple. Powerful nose of blackberry, black pepper, coriander. Generous palate of juicy black fruit, with enduring black pepper and basil on the long finish; also a hint of sharp tomato. Unfortunately a bit too hot. A delightfully big wine at an astonishingly low price. Enjoy within the next four or five years.
Plums, spices, and mint on the nose. Tons of ripe fruit and firm tannin. Full-bodied but well balanced.
- George Wyndham Founder's Reserve Shiraz 2010, South Australia
- Dandelion Vineyards Menagerie Of The Barossa Grenache/Shiraz/Mataró 2014, South Australia
- Magpie Estate The Sack Shiraz 2006, Australia
- Claymore Walk On The Wild Side Shiraz 2013, South Australia
- Tscharke Marananga Gnadenfrei Shiraz 2011, South Australia