Critic Reviews (7)
Community Reviews (2)
Incredibly vibrant, thanks to the tension between high, mouth-tingling acidity and just the perfect amount of residual sugar. The nose is dominated by wet stone minerality and lime, with sweeter suggestions of apricot, yellow apple, honey, beeswax, and white flowers. Some petrol too. On the palate there is tons of ripe, sweet citrus (candied lime, tangerine), stone fruit, yellow apple, and honey, all held in check by intense acidity and more wet stone character. Quite long, almost dry finish, with lemon/lime, peach, honey, and wet stone lingering.
- Dr. Heidemanns Bergweiler Graacher Himmelreich Riesling Spätlese 2013, Mosel
- Tawse Sketches Of Niagara Riesling 2014, Ontario
- Vineland Estates Elevation St. Urban Vineyard Riesling 2014, Ontario
- Jim Barry The Lodge Hill Dry Riesling 2012, South Australia
- Charles Baker Riesling Ivan Vineyard 2015, Ontario