Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (1)
An intriguing and not often found "fume" style of Sauvignon Blanc.
Nose exhibits classic grasses, some tropical fruits (pineapple), as well as luscious apple, lemon zest and a hint of caramel and fresh herbs.
In style, it blends a Chardonnay creaminess mouthfeel, with the fruits and grassiness of SB. Minerality prevalent through the mid-palate, and the finish is medium-plus.
Tasted June 2014.
Visit my website www.vinceteragroup.com/
Similar Sauvignon Blanc
- Domaine Chatelain Les Vignes De Saint Laurent L'abbaye Pouilly Fumé 2015, Loire
- Craggy Range Te Muna Road Single Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Martinborough
- Roger & Didier Raimbault Sancerre 2014, Loire
- Montes Outer Limits Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Aconcagua Valley
- Saint Clair Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Marlborough