Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (7)
Smoke and blackberries on the nose, juicy fruit, subtle oak, balanced structure, it's a lovely wine.
Blackberries, plums, spices, nuts, and tobacco on the nose. It is juicy, but also has good tannic structure. Good value.
Well made Cab from Maipo Valley, with very ripe blackberry fruit, some notes but well-intergrated hints of oak. Widely appealing (as it was no doubt intended) and I suppose this is what passes for a decent value at the LCBO these days. Tasted August 2014.
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Santa Carolina Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva 2014, Colchagua Valley
- Mojo Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Louis M. Martini Sonoma County Cabernet Sauvignon 2014, California
- Caliterra Tributo Cabernet Sauvignon 2008, Chile
- William Fèvre Chile Espino Gran Cuvée Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, Maipo Valley